Cheryl A. Dixon
Cheryl A. Dixon was born in Virginia, Minnesota and admitted to the Oklahoma bar in 2008. Her undergraduate degree is from Wichita State University (BGS cum laude, 2005) and her law degree is from the University of Tulsa (J.D., with highest honors, 2007). While in law school, Ms. Dixon was president of the Women's Law Caucus, Clerk of Phi Delta Phi honors fraternity, served on the Energy Law Journal, and was awarded Order of the Curule Chair. Ms. Dixon has been employed by Rosenstein, Fist and Ringold since 2010.
- Kerns v. Indep. Sch. Dist. No. 31 of Ottawa County, 44 F. Supp. 3d 1110 (N.D. Okla. 2014).
- Sutherlin v. Indep. Sch. Dist. No. 40 of Nowata County, Okla., 960 F. Supp. 2d 1254 (N.D. Okla. 2013).
- Seabourn v. Indep. Sch. Dist. No. I-300 of Woodward County, Okla., 775 F. Supp. 2d 1306 (W.D. Okla. 2010).
- 2010 – present: Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- 2009 – 2010: McDaniel, Hixon, Longwell & Acord, Tulsa, OK
- 2008 – 2009: Savage, O’Donnell, Affeldt, Weintraub & Johnson, Tulsa, OK
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional Involvement - Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association – Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association – Member
- Council of School Attorneys of the National School Boards Association – Member
- Oklahoma School Board Attorneys Association – Member