James H. Hoffmeister, CPA
James H. Hoffmeister was born in Topeka, Kansas. His undergraduate degree is from Oklahoma Christian University (B.S., Accounting, 1982). Mr. Hoffmeister became a Certified Public Accountant in 1993. Mr. Hoffmeister has been employed by Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold since 1990.
- 1990 - the present - Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold (Legal Administrator)
- 1984-1990: Hastie & Kirschner (Controller); Oklahoma City
Professional Involvement - Memberships
- Association of Legal Administrators - Member, Region 4 Projects Officer (2009-2011), served as a member of the Regional Nominating Committee and as a chair of the Regional Nominating Committee
- Tulsa Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators - Member (President 2008-2009; 2000-2001; 1994-1995; Treasurer 1998; 2005-2006, and various committee positions)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- The Foundation for Tulsa Schools - Board Member and Member of Executive Committee (Events Chair)
Seminars and Lectures
- Presenter - Association of Legal Administrators Chapter Leaders Institute (2000, 2009, 2010)
- Presenter - 2007 Association of Legal Administrators Region 4 Conference - Controls - What Controls
- Presenter - 2010 Association of Legal Administrators Region 4 Conference - The Financial Plan - An Essential Roadmap
- Frequent speaker at Tulsa Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrator chapter meetings and events.
- Frequent speaker at various regional Association of Legal Administrator chapter meetings (Oklahoma City Chapter, Wichita Chapter and Tulsa Chapter).