John G. Moyer, Jr.
John G. Moyer, Jr. was born in Columbia, Pennsylvania and admitted to the Oklahoma bar in 1975. His undergraduate degree and law degree are from the University of Tulsa (B.S., 1972, J.D., 1975). He has been employed by Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold since 1975 and was made a shareholder and director of the firm in 1979.
- 1975 - the present - Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Professional Involvement - Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association - Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Member
- Council of School Attorneys of the National School Boards Association - Member (Board of Directors, Past; Secretary-Treasurer, Past; Vice Chairman, Past; Chairman, Past)
- Oklahoma School Board Attorneys Association - Member & Past President
Seminars and Lectures
- Adjunct Professor - The University of Tulsa (1986-1989)
Honors and Awards
- Area - Education Law (Since 2007)