Matthew P. Cyran
Matthew P. Cyran was born in North Tarrytown, New York, and admitted to the Oklahoma bar in 1997. His undergraduate degree is from the University of Arizona (1989), and he earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa in 1997. Mr. Cyran is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cyran served as an Assistant District Attorney for Tulsa County.
Mr. Cyran first joined Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold in 2000 and returned to the firm as a shareholder in 2014 after six years of public service as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Northern District of Oklahoma.
- 2014 - present: Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- 2008 - 2014: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- 2000 - 2008: Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- 1997-2000: Assistant Tulsa County District Attorney
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
Professional Involvement - Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Council of School Attorneys of the National School Boards Association - Member
- Oklahoma School Board Attorneys Association - Member