Staci L. Roberds
Staci L. Roberds was born in Miami, Oklahoma and admitted to the Oklahoma bar in 2001. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Policy and Psychology from the University of Tulsa (cum laude, 1997). Ms. Roberds also earned a joint degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law and Graduate School (J.D./M.A., with honors, 2000). Her Masters degree is in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. While in law school, Ms. Roberds served on the Energy Law Journal as a Notes & Comments Editor and as the student Editor-in-Chief of the ABA Year in Review. Her article, “Nontraditional Takings and the Coal Act,” was published in the Spring 1999 issue of the Energy Law Journal. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Roberds was employed by the United States Courts as career law clerk to United States Magistrate Judge Steven P. Shreder in the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
- 2009 - the present - Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold
- 2001 - 2003 - Pro se law clerk in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- 2003 - 2009 - Career law clerk to United States Magistrate Judge Steven P. Shreder in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional Involvement - Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association - Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Member
- Staci L. Roberds, Bible Distribution in Oklahoma’s Public Schools, 86 Okla. Bar J. 1042, 1047 (May 16, 2015).
- Staci L. Smith, Note, Nontraditional Takings and the Coal Act, 20(1) Energy L. J. 117 (1999).
- Carroll v. Lawton Independent School Dist. No. 8, 805 F.3d 1222 (10th Cir. 2015).
- Carroll v. Lawton Independent School Dist. No. 8, 9 F.Supp.3d 1240 (W.D. Okla. 2014).
- Kerns v. Independent School Dist. No. 31 of Ottawa County, 44 F.Supp.3d 1110 (N.D. Okla. 2014).
- Sutherlin v. Independent School Dist. No. 40 of Nowata County, Okla., 960 F.Supp.2d 1254 (N.D. Okla. 2013).
- Muskrat v. Deer Creek Public Schools, 715 F.3d 775 (10th Cir. 2013).
- Storie v. Independent School Dist. No. 13, Pushmataha County, Okla., 834 F.Supp.2d 1305 (E.D. Okla. 2011).