Rosenstein, Fist & Ringold is actively involved in representing numerous health care providers and supporting entities in a variety of matters.
Our health care law clients include both for profit and non-profit organizations. They participate in the health care industry in many ways and include physicians, physician groups, nursing homes and assisted living facilities, hospitals and other facilities, billing and service firms, employee leasing companies and other health care related providers.
The services we provide our health care clients include negotiation and drafting contracts, negotiation and drafting of organizational and medical staff bylaws and regulations, organization of affiliated entities and drafting of inter-company agreements, regulatory compliance, general business advice, representation in mediation, arbitration and state and federal courts, real estate acquisition and development, tax planning including planning and submissions to attain federal tax exempt status and development of personnel policies and procedures. We strive to counsel our clients in a constructive and creative way which will maximize their opportunities while helping them comply with the numerous legal requirements.
Our experience supporting our health care clients includes:
- Providing advice related to compliance with the laws and other legal requirements that particularly impact participants in the health care industry, including those regarding reimbursement, refund obligations, licensure, referrals, fraud and abuse;
- Assisting with reimbursement from payors including government programs and private insurance companies;
- Providing guidance and assistance in forming entities and effecting acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, financing and other transactions;
- Reviewing and preparing contracts;
- Representing them in connections with legal proceedings, including malpractice litigation, commercial litigation, dispute resolution, and administrative proceedings;
- Assisting with governmental and internal investigations;
- Providing antitrust, tax, tax-exempt status, real estate, immigration, employment and labor law advice.
- Personnel matters such as discrimination and harassment complaints, greivances, wage and hour issues, employee discipline, ADA compliance, etc.